Permissions: Therapist can view their own Closed Cases, Administrators or higher can see ALL Closed Cases.
This Report shows all Closed Cases during set Date Range. You will be able to see the Case, as well as the associated Clients that have been discharged.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Detailed Attendance under Appointments section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Client(s) associated with Case
- Case Name
- Staff Member
- Closing Disposition listed in Case
- Additional Comments
- Closed Date
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.