Permissions: Therapist can run this Report for their own Notes, Administrators or higher can see ALL Notes.
This Report displays all Progress Notes created during date range defined. You'll then see if the Note has been signed and if it has been linked to an Appointment. It helps you to quickly identify existing Progress Notes that need attention (signatures or link to an appointment for insurance claim submission).
Once you find the note with the missing signature that you wish to sign you can click, View Note. This will take you to the Note to Sign.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Progress Note Signature under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range.
- Select Staff if desired.
- Select or deselect Signature Status.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Linked Appointment
- Service Type
- Staff Signature and Status
- View Note button.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.