Permissions: Therapist can run this Report for their own Notes, Administrators or higher can see ALL Notes.
This Report displays all Progress Notes created during date range defined. You'll then see if the Note has been signed and if it has been linked to an Appointment. It helps you to quickly identify existing Progress Notes that need attention (signatures or link to an appointment for insurance claim submission).
Once you find the note with the missing signature that you wish to sign you can click, View Note. This will take you to the Note to Sign.
Note: The signature status only displays the providers assigned to the client in the appointment details. More information on this issue can be found below.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Progress Note Signature under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Set Date Range.
- Select Staff if desired.
- Select or deselect Signature Status.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- Either the appointment date and time show or it displays No Linked Appointment.
- Appointments that are not linked may be linked if the note is not signed. If signed, the note must be unsigned by an administrator, the appointment linked and then the note resigned or an addendum can be made.
- Service Type is pulled from the service type chosen for the appointment.
- Client links to the Client Details page.
Staff Signature and Status
- Displays whether the note is Signed or Not Signed.
- Shows only the staff listed in the Note Provider(s) field. Providers cannot be added if they are not assigned to the client.
- Providers shown as (unassigned) have signed the note but are not assigned to the client. This may be a supervisor who was not listed as a provider in the note. Also see [Co-Sign Notes].
View Note button opens the note details.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.