You are able to sync your AccuPoint calendar to your Google Calendar. The Calendar sync is only one-way sync from AccuPoint to Google and not vice versa.
Things to Note about Google Calendar Sync
- Appointments only sync 60 days into the future from the current date. This measure is in place to prevent any performance issues. If you are looking for Appointments more than 60 days in the future, see your Calendar in AccuPoint.
- Your Google Calendar is automatically synced with your AccuPoint Calendar every 8 hours, you can manually force a sync from the AccuPoint Calendar.
- When you change the Appointment Status in AccuPoint to Cancelled, Late Cancel, No Show, or Rescheduled, it will be removed from you Google Calendar.
Create a New AccuPoint Google Calendar
We recommend you create a separate Google Calendar for your AccuPoint Appointments so if you ever decide to turn off Google syncing, all your previously synced AccuPoint Appointments will be removed. If you do not, when you choose to turn off Google syncing, previous Appointments will remain on your Calendar, but there will be no future Appointments synced.
Sync Google Calendar Link
Once you have created that new AccuPoint Google Calendar, complete the following steps.
- Click your Name in top right corner and select Calendar Preferences.
- Recommended: Mark Show only Client Initials in Synced Calendars box to protect your Client's Privacy.
- Scroll to Calendar Syncing section and click Sync with Google Calendar button.
- Authorize AccuPoint to access your Google Account.
- Select your new Google AccuPoint Calendar you want to sync from the drop down.
- Click Save Preferences.