If Room Booking is available Room options will display in the Room drop down. Rooms are available by Location and will display on the Agenda and on the Calendar. If you don't see the room you are looking for, ensure that you have selected the correct Location.
IMPORTANT: Administrators must add Rooms in WebABA before you can book a Room.
- Click teal plus calendar icon at top.
- WebABA will navigate the user to the Calendar and open the Calendar window.
- Click Calendar tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click green plus calendar icon at top and an Appointment window will display.
Enter Appointment Details
- Enter Client Name.
- Select Service Type.
- Select Location and then appropriate Room.
- Available Room - Will be bolded and be available to select.
- Booked Room - Grey out, you will not be able to select it.
- If you drag an Appointment on the Calendar with the same Location/Room assignment into the same time slot where another Appointment already has that Room booked, an error will prompt and reject the change.
- OR, if you edit an Appointment from within the Appointment screen to a time where another Appointment with the same Location/Room assignment already exists, an error will prompt and reject the change.
If you create or edit a repeating Appointment with a Room, WebABA will check across the entire Calendar if any occurrence has a Room conflict. It could be a single conflict or multiple conflicts. Making a Room assignment change to a repeating Appointment will only update future Appointments and all past appointments will not be modified.