Permissions: Must be Therapists assigned to Group or Administrator (or higher) for all Groups.
The Client Group must be created before you can schedule a Group Appointment. You can create Group Appointments from Agenda, Calendar, or the Clients tab.
Jump to Section [From Agenda] [From Calendar] [From Clients Tab] [Enter Appointment Details]
- Click green plus calendar icon at top.
- WebABA will navigate the user to the Calendar and open the Calendar window.
- Click Calendar tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click green plus calendar icon at top and an Appointment window will display.
From Clients Tab
- Click Clients tab in the primary navigation bar.
- Click Groups on side navigation.
- Find your group and select Appointments button in the Actions section.
- Click New Group Appointment in the top-right corner.
- You will be redirected to the Calendar and a window will open with the Group name populated.
Depending on where you are creating the Appointment from, some fields will default and you will not be able to change them.
- Click Group Appointments button if not defaulted.
- Enter Group name in search field if not already populated.
IMPORTANT: Click the Group name that results in the search field. This is necessary to link the appointment to the Group Case.
- Select desired Service Type from drop down if it did not auto-populate.
- Select the Staff Member if different from yourself.
- Select Location & Room (if applicable).
- Select the Date and choose the Time. If you're not seeing the minute increment you wish to see then click here to learn how to set your time scale units.
- Click Save.
IMPORTANT: If you schedule a group appointment from the calendar and do not select the group name from the dropdown a new group will be created. We suggest following the workflow above to avoid duplicate groups.