Permissions: Must be Therapists assigned to Group or Administrator (or higher) for all Groups.
The Client Group must be created before you can schedule a Group Appointment. You can create Group Appointments from Agenda, Calendar, or the Clients tab.
IMPORTANT: Use the Limited Scheduling feature to restrict staff from creating appointments when they do not meet the Staff Requirements you have entered into the system. If Limited Schedulig is not enabled, staff will see the warning message but can still create appointments.
- Click green plus calendar icon at top.
- WebABA will navigate the user to the Calendar and open the Calendar window.
- Click Calendar tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click green plus calendar icon at top and an Appointment window will display.
From Clients Tab
- Click Clients tab in the primary navigation bar.
- Click Groups on side navigation.
- Find your group and select Appointments button in the Actions section.
- Click New Group Appointment in the top-right corner.
- You will be redirected to the Calendar and a window will open with the Group name populated.
Depending on where you are creating the Appointment from, some fields will default and you will not be able to change them.
- Click Group Appointments button if not defaulted.
- Enter Group name in search field if not already populated.
IMPORTANT: Click the Group name that results in the search field. This is necessary to link the appointment to the Group Case.
- Select desired Service Type from drop down if it did not auto-populate.
- Select the Staff Member if different from yourself.
- Select Location & Room (if applicable).
- Select the Date and choose the Time. If you're not seeing the minute increment you wish to see then click here to learn how to set your time scale units.
NOTE: Staff members have the ability to set a default time zone that is different from organization & location time zones. For the associated staff, their agenda, calendar & appointment windows will then display in the time zone set by the staff member. Appointment times will display in the location time zone on the client list and signed documentation.
You will see this message in the appointment window if your default appointment time differs from the location time. Your preferred time zone and the appointment location time zone will show in your agenda.
- Click Save.
IMPORTANT: If you schedule a group appointment from the calendar and do not select the group name from the dropdown a new group will be created. We suggest following the workflow above to avoid duplicate groups.