You have the ability to easily schedule recurring Appointments in WebABA.
There are a few caveats with recurring Appointments:
- All future recurring Appointments for a Client will appear in the Calendar to prevent double booking.
- Only recurring Appointments 60 days into the future will display in the Client's Appointment History and Detailed Attendance Report. This is to prevent any performance issues on our end. Check your Calendar in WebABA to see Appointments further than 60 days out.
- Similarly, if using Google Calendar sync, only Appointments 60 days into the future will display. Check your Calendar in WebABA to see Appointments further than 60 days out.
- You cannot create recurring Telehealth Appointments, but you can convert an Appointment to Telehealth after created.
Create Appointment Series
Depending on where you are creating the Appointment from, some fields will default and you will not be able to change them.
- Click green plus calendar icon on the Calendar or Agenda.
- Enter Client first or last name in search field if not already populated.
IMPORTANT: Click the Client name that results in the search field. This is necessary to link the appointment to the Client's File.
- Select desired Service Type from drop down if it did not auto-populate.
- Select the Staff Member if different from yourself.
- Click Disabled.
- Select Frequency.
- Select and End Date or enter the desired number of Occurrences.
- Select Location & Room (if applicable).
- Select the Date and choose the Time.
If you're not seeing the minute increment you wish to see then click here to learn how to set your time scale units.
- Enter Mileage (if applicable).
NOTE: You can enter mileage on your appointment if your organization does not have a subscription to the Automatic Travel Appointments feature.
- Click Save.