You have the ability to easily schedule recurring Appointments in WebABA.
There are a few caveats with recurring Appointments:
- All future recurring Appointments for a Client will appear in the Calendar to prevent double booking.
- Only recurring Appointments 60 days into the future will display in the Client's Appointment History and Detailed Attendance Report. This is to prevent any performance issues on our end. Check your Calendar in WebABA to see Appointments further than 60 days out.
- Similarly, if using Google Calendar sync, only Appointments 60 days into the future will display. Check your Calendar in WebABA to see Appointments further than 60 days out.
IMPORTANT: Use the Limited Scheduling feature to restrict staff from creating appointments when they do not meet the Staff Requirements you have entered into the system. If Limited Schedulig is not enabled, staff will see the warning message but can still create appointments.
Create Appointment Series
Depending on where you are creating the Appointment from, some fields will default and you will not be able to change them.
- Click New Appointment icon on the Schedule tab.
- Enter Client first or last name in search field if not already populated.
IMPORTANT: Click the Client name that results in the search field. This is necessary to link the appointment to the Client's File.
- Select desired Service Type from drop down if it did not auto-populate.
- Select the Staff Member if different from yourself.
- Click Disabled.
- Select Frequency.
- Select and End Date or enter the desired number of Occurrences.
- Select Location & Room (if applicable).
- Select the Date and choose the Time.
If you're not seeing the minute increment you wish to see then click here to learn how to set your time scale units.
NOTE: Staff members have the ability to set a default time zone that is different from organization & location time zones. For the associated staff, their agenda, calendar & appointment windows will then display in the time zone set by the staff member. Appointment times will display in the location time zone on the client list and signed documentation.
You will see this message in the appointment window if your default appointment time differs from the location time. Your preferred time zone and the appointment location time zone will show in your agenda.
- Enter Mileage (if applicable).
NOTE: You can enter mileage on your appointment if your organization does not have a subscription to the Automatic Travel Appointments feature.
- Click Save.