Permissions: All Users can access. Information displayed will be different based on Permission Level.
Staff can access a list of Clients in WebABA. By default, all Staff will be able to view general Client Details (non-clinical). If you want Staff to only be able to view their assigned Client's you will need to set in Staff Permissions.
You can customize what information displays in the Client List. At the moment, the Client List grid resets every time you refresh the page of click on the Clients tab. To work around this, you can customize the Client List Grid and then save the settings as a bookmark on your internet browser.
NOTE: Staff Members cannot export the Client List. This prevents "Patient Poaching." Administrator can export Client Information using the Export Client Data feature.
- Click Clients in the navigation bar, then select either All Clients or My Clients from the drop-down.
- Select Active, Archived or All (to show both Active and Archived clients).
- Click Customize Grid and select information you want displayed.
- As you make selection, that information column is added to the Client List. Those selections will always automatically display for you going forward.
- Click on the column headers to Search or sort information.
- Quickly find out how many Clients you have
- Archive multiple Clients at once
- View Clients by Insurer or Payer
- View Clients with no upcoming Appointments
- Find Clients with Client or Insurance balance due