Permissions: Must have Organization Administrator Permissions.
You have the ability to export a list of Client Email Addresses through our Data Export tool. This tool exports ALL data in AccuPoint and does not differentiate who has agreed to be contacted by email and who has requested not to be contacted by email. To avoid a HIPAA violation, after you have exported it is extremely important to verify the export to the Client List in the Clients tab to confirm that the Client does consent to contact by email.
WARNING: Article instructions must be followed exactly and each Client Record checked before their email address is used to contact them. Be sure to never include personal or PHI in mass emails.
Export Email Addresses
WARNING: If sending bulk or batch emails be sure that you only ever blind carbon copy (BCC) emails to avoid HIPAA violations. Again, be sure to check each Client Record before contacting them and never include personal or PHI in mass emails.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Export Data in side navigation.
- Select Export All Clients or Export Only Active Clients.
- An Excel document will download that contains Client's email address..
Verify Do Not Contact
Verify consent to contact by customizing the Clients grid to include Email.
- Click Clients tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Customize Grid link and select Email.
- The orange exclamation icon indicated the Client does NOT want to be contacted by email.