Permissions: Therapist can add Treatment Goals for their assigned Cases, Administrators or higher can add Treatment Goals for all Cases.
You can add multiple Goals and Objectives, along with Goal Status to your Treatment Plan Notes.
Once you sign a Treatment Plan changes or updates cannot be made on that Treatment Plan entry. However, if you add a new Treatment Plan the Goals and Objectives you entered on the previous Treatment Plan pull in for you to make changes/progress. This allows for a running log history of progress made over time.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
- If a Case has not been created for this Client a new one will be created.
- If there are multiple Cases you are assigned to, you will need to select appropriate Case.
- Click Treatment Plans tab.
- Click +Treatment Plan.
NOTE: If +Treatment Plan is greyed out you must sign your previous Treatment Plan.
- Fill out appropriate Treatment Plan details.
- Diagnosis Code: Will pull in from the Initials Assessment tab of the Case.
- Behavior Definitions: Generally refers to Behaviors you wish to target for treatment.
- Click the drop down on the Save button.
- Select Save and E-Sign.