Permissions: Therapist can create Notes for their assigned Cases, Administrators or higher can create Notes for all Cases.
The Contact Log is located in Client and Group Cases and is a great tool to log any and all communication that takes place outside of a regularly scheduled appointment.
Related Article: View Case Contact Log
Add New Case Contact Note
- Click + Note button.
- Enter appropriate Note Information.
- Client Details: This will show you the name of the client you are entering the note for.
- Date/Time: This should be the dates and time the contact took place.
- Means of Contact: Enter what form of communication was used: Phone, text email, etc.
- Note: Summary of the communication.
- Example: Did intro call with client to discuss documentation that needed to be completed. Client said they would complete the paperwork needed.
- Relationship to Client: This is where you can log if the communication was indeed with the client or another person such as the Parent, Spouse, or another Therapist.
- Staff: should be the staff member who received the communication. Only staff members assigned to the case will show in the drop down.
- When finished, Save or Save and E-Sign.
NOTE: Signatures cannot be removed. Notes cannot be edited after they are signed.