The WebABA Catalyst Integration allows you to use Catalyst to collect data and write SOAP Notes and then pull those SOAP Notes into WebABA to process and bill the Appointments. You can also view your appointments with your assigned clients in the Catalyst App as well as sending back appointment status updates (i.e. Canceled and No Show) to via the Catalyst app. You can also have your appointment statuses automatically change to “Kept” only when a Catalyst SOAP note has been attached so you know it is ready for billing.
If you have Organization Administrator permissions in both WebABA and Catalyst, you will be able to enable the Integration and do the initial Staff and Client Setup.
Note: In order to experience these features, please download the latest version of the Catalyst app
(version 20240111.2) from the Apple App or Google Play stores.
Get Started: Organization Administrator
Sync/Match Catalyst Notes to WebABA Appointments
After the initial Integration setup is complete, SOAP Notes written in Catalyst will display in the WebABA Catalyst Notes tab. The system will attempt to auto-match the Catalyst SOAP Note to the WebABA Appointment based on:
- The Client Name, Staff Name and Session Date associated with the Catalyst Note.
- As well as the Session Start and End times of the Catalyst Note.
After a Catalyst SOAP Note and WebABA Appointment is matched, WebABA will pull in the SOAP Note content to the WebABA Progress Note and the Staff Members assigned to the Client/Appointment will be able to view auto-matches and bill the Appointment in WebABA.
IF the Catalyst SOAP Note did not auto-match, Staff Member assigned to the Client/Appointment, or Organization Administrator will be able to manually match them.
- How Catalyst Notes are Synced to WebABA Overview
- View Auto-Matches or Manually Match Catalyst Notes with WebABA Appointments
- Un-Match or Delete Catalyst Notes
- Update Appointment Status to 'Kept' when matched with a Catalyst SOAP Note
- Update Status of an Appointment in the Catalyst App