You will be able to check the status of existing Support Requests from your Support Portal Account.
Things to Know
- You will be able to submit Support Requests from all same places you're used to.
- Once you've submitted a Support Request, you will receive a confirmation email that the Request has been received. You will receive emails with updates and can easily reply to the email
You will first need to create you Password (to fully setup your account) and then you can login to check the Status of existing Support Requests.
First Time - Setup Account
If you have emailed WebABA Support, you already have an account setup with our ZenDesk Support Portal! You will just need a password to login and check the status of existing Support Requests.
- Navigate to https://AccuPoint2.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Click Sign In link in upper right corner and Sign In window displays.
- Click Get a Password link at the bottom of window.
NOTE: It is important to create a strong password to keep your account secure. Please create a password that meets the minimum requirements:
- Password length: 8-64 characters
- Special characters allowed but not required (for example - !@#$%^&*)
- After creating a new password, a message displays to confirm the minimum requirements have been met.
- Enter the email address you have been using to communicate with WebABA Support.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email and follow instructions given to set your Password.
Set Up your Profile
- Click the drop-down next to your name in the upper right corner.
- Select My profile from the drop-down.
- Click Edit Profile.
- You have the option to: Change (upload a photo), create an alias, introduce yourself, and manage contact details.
- Click Save.