Permissions You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
If you enrolled your Payers prior to 5/1/21, you will process and that enrollment with Madaket. This article will help you correct rejected enrollments.
IMPORTANT: If you enrolled your Payers on or after 5/1/21, you will process that enrollment with Change Healthcare. Click here to see how to handle rejections with Change Healthcare.
Rejected Enrollment FAQs
- HOW? How will I know if my Enrollment is rejected?
You will receive an email from AccuPoint letting you know your Enrollment was rejected and why. It will also include next steps to take.
- WHY? Why was my Enrollment Rejected?
There will be a rejection reason and a reason code in the email. If you are unclear on what needs to be corrected, please reach out to AccuPoint Support.
Rejected - What's Next
If you received an Enrollment rejection, you will need to fill out the Enrollment Survey again with the necessary changes.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Claim Services in left side menu.
- Select your NPI Type and Provider.
- Select YES for Have you already completed this Survey?
- Select Fix a Rejection.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the Enrollment Survey as before making necessary changes.