Permissions You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
After you Subscribe to WebABA Assisted Claims (this must be done first) you can Enroll with your Payers in Apex. (This is for Type 2 Enrollment, click here if you need Type 1) Before you begin:
- Check the NPPES NPI Registry to ensure you are entering the correct NPI and Provider Information.
- Gather all information needed for the Enrollment Process.
- Check if your Payers require Enrollment
IMPORTANT: If you do not follow the proper instructions below then you can expect an impact in the payment of your Claims.
Also, we recommend you add your payers to WebABA before enrollment. Follow the steps in this article to add your payers to WebABA.
Enroll with WebABA Assisted Claims
This is a one-time process, and it may have already been done. If not, before you enroll your Providers, be sure to Enroll with Assisted Claims and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the Organization tab in the primary navigation bar.
- Click Claims Service in side menu.
- Click Request Electronic Claim Service and Agree to Terms and Conditions.
Type 2 NPI Apex Enrollment
If you need to submit claims with your Type 2 NPI (group) as the Billing Provider, then choose Type 2 on the survey.
NOTE: This means your Type 2 NPI is the NPI that is credentialed with the payer.
IMPORTANT: If you do not follow the proper instructions below, your claim payments will be impacted.
- Scroll down and select Group (Type 2 NPI).
- Select the Provider from the dropdown.
- A survey will populate on the screen.
- Select No if this is the first time you are filling out this Enrollment Survey.
- Select Yes if you have already filled out this survey and need to add a new payer to your enrollments, or update any information.
- The survey requires:
- Current Clearinghouse Information (page 1), click Next
- Enrollment Contact Information (page 2), click next
- Billing Provider Information (page 3), click the Submit button
- After you submit your enrollment survey, keep an eye on your email! You will receive a welcome packet that needs to be returned to Change Healthcare as soon as possible.
- After your information is received by Change Healthcare, your assigned Enrollment Representative will reach out to you to complete the next steps in the enrollment process.
Did My Enrollment Go Through?
If your Enrollment Representative has contacted you within seven business days, reach out to the support team.