Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions with the ability to "Submit Claims to Clearinghouse" enabled.
- (A7) The claim/encounter has invalid information as specified in the Status details and has been rejected., Status: Entity's contract/member number., Entity: Insured or Subscriber (IL)
This means that you may be using the Client's old medicare MBI Number also known as the Insurance ID Number. Here is an article on it: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNMattersArticles/Downloads/SE18006.pdf
You will need to get the Client's new Medicare Number and update their Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Bill To & Insurance tab.
- Locate appropriate Insurance and click Edit.
- Update to the Client's new Medicare Number.
- Click Save.