Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions with the ability to "submit Claims to Clearinghouse" enabled.
Claim Scrub Error:
- RENDERING PROVIDER LOOP(2310B) IS MISSING Missing or invalid
This rejection usually indicates the Rendering Provider is missing from the electronic file.
NOTE: The information in the electronic file is controlled by your EDI File Settings. The information on the PDF version of the CMS-1500 might be different than the electronic claim according to these settings.
Fix Scrub Error
- Click Billing tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Insurers in side menu.
- Click Edit for appropriate Insurer.
- In EDI File Settings, ensure the Rendering Provider is always included in the Electronic Claim. Check boxes 3 & 4.
- Save changes.
- You can now resubmit your Claims.
If you have any other questions about EDI File Settings you can check out the article below.