Permissions: User must be subscribed to Group Telehealth.
A WebABA user can schedule a group Telehealth session with up to six participants (including the provider). Before you schedule please ensure the following:
- Your Organization/Provider on the Appointment is subscribed to the Group Telehealth plan. This plan is different from the original Telehealth Subscription.
- Your Clients have already been formed into a Group within WebABA. Each Client must be entered into WebABA as an individual and then formed into a Group. Your Group cannot be larger than 5 Clients for Group Telehealth sessions. Even if you edit out participants WebABA will not be able to schedule a Group Telehealth session for a group that has more than 5 clients. Each individual Client will be assigned a unique URL.
- Click Calendar icon.
- Click Group Appointments button at top.
- Search for Group Name. Clients in Group will display below.
- Select Service Types.
- Ensure the correct Staff Member, Location, and Room (if applicable) are selected.
- Choose Date and Time.
- Click Save.
The Appointment displays on the Calendar. Open the Appointment to see EACH Client's unique session URL.