Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Telehealth Subscription is an optional, HIPAA compliant, add-on service with your monthly WebABA Subscription.
- Individual Plan - per therapist per month for one on one unlimited sessions. This plan allows for two participants in a given Telehealth session, the therapist and the client.
Jump to Navigation [Subscribe to Telehealth] [Customize Telehealth Virtual Waiting Room]
Subscribe to Telehealth
Once you have subscribed to Telehealth, added Staff Members will now have access to schedule a Telehealth session.
- Go to Organization on the side menu.
- Click Manage Subscription.
- Click the Telehealth Subscription tab.
- Select Individual Telehealth Plan.
- Search for and Add Staff in Active Telehealth Staff sections. The Staff Member will appear as Added.
- Click Subscribe green button.
- A Confirmation screen displays to let you know that you will not be charged immediately.
- Click Update My Subscription.
Once you have successfully added a Staff Member, the staff will now have access to schedule a Telehealth session.
Customize your Organizations's Telehealth
Enter desired customization and click Update when done.
- Waiting Room Header - This is a client-facing message. The default message is: Welcome to the waiting room.
- Waiting Room Message - This client-facing message appears on the waiting room screen when a Client enters a session.
NOTE: If you are a current telehealth user, your existing message will display here. If you are a new user, the default message is: Your provider will be with you shortly.
- Read our Telehealth Overview
- See the Telehealth Workflow - Schedule and run Telehealth Appointments