If your Therapist uses the Self-Schedule option, you will be able to self-schedule Appointments via the Client Portal or through a direct link provided by your Therapist.
Once you schedule your Appointment, your Therapist will receive a notification and will confirm or decline the request. You will be able to see the status of your Appointment Requests in your Client Portal.
IMPORTANT: Some Therapists might not choose to use the Self-Schedule option. If you do not see that +Add Appointment button and you think you are supposed to, check with your Therapist to ensure that they are using this feature.
Create Appointment Request
- If your Therapist gave you a link to create an Appointment, click that link and skip to step 4.
- If not, login to your Client Portal and click Appointments in top navigation.
- Click New Appointment button.
- Select Therapist from list.
- Select Location for Appointment.
- Select the Service Type. Talk to your Therapist if you are unsure which to select.
- Double click the Date and Time you wish to schedule your Appointment.
- Grey Area - Unavailable time, you cannot schedule an Appointment in a section that is greyed out.
- You cannot book an Appointment more than 2 months in advance.
- Adjust Date and Time or enter any additional information and click Save.
- Enter your information.
- Click Submit New Appointment.
- You will receive an email notification that the Appointment is waiting for your Therapists confirmation.
NOTE: Click the Manage Appointment button to make changes to your Appointment Request.
Check Appointment Status
- Click Appointments in Client Portal.
- Locate Upcoming Appointment and see Status.