Permissions You must have Administration Permissions.
Administrators have the ability to revoke Intake Forms. You might revoke Forms if the incorrect ones were sent or XYZ. If you revoke a form it will be removed from the Client's list of Forms to fill out via the Client Portal. You cannot revoke Forms that have already been filled out by the Client.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click General Documents tab.
- Scroll down to the Shared Forms section.
- Click Revoke next to the Forms you want to send.
- Enter reason and click Revoke Forms.
- The previously shared forms will be removed from the Shared Forms page. The Client will receive your email notification that the Forms have been removed.