This Report shows all Clients who have had a cancelled or rescheduled Appointment in the date range selected.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in side navigation bar and click Cancelled & Reschedule Appointments under Appointments section.
- Set Filters:
- Date Range
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Status, Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Client who Cancelled
- The Staff who were originally scheduled
- The appointment Status
NOTE: You can select multiple statuses to narrow the results.
- The Service Type Listed on the Appointment
- The Service Date of the Cancelled Appointment
- Who Changed the Appointment Status
- When it was Rescheduled To
- The Cancellation Reason
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.