This Report shows all Clients who have Not Shown up for an Appointment in the date range selected.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click No Show Appointments under Appointments section.
- Set Filters:
- Date Range
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Client who was a No Show.
- The Service Type Listed on the Appointment.
- The Date of the Cancelled Appointment.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.