Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
This report calculates the payout due for staff members for each kept appointment based on their rate (billable & non-billable service types). Mileage Reimbursement and other data may also be included for a more detailed report.
This Report :
- Includes payments that were accepted in the specified date range.
- Includes Archived Clients.
- Does NOT include in Open/Unapplied Payments.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Payroll under Billing section.
- Select Service Date range.
NOTE: The date range is limited to 90 days. If a range greater than 90 days is selected you will be notified that the start date was adjusted to 3 months before the end date.
Customize Grid to select the data columns you wish to display.
- Click Run Report.
Read the Report
When the report is run, it displays based on the Customize Grid options you chose. The list below covers all available options for the report and a description. If you do not see one of these options, select Customize Grid, check the item that is missing and rerun the report.
- You can Search the report for a specific name or word by entering at the top of the desired column. i.e. Service Date, Staff Member, Service Type, Pay Code.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see (if selected):
- Service – Date when service was rendered. Obtained from invoice item.
- Employee ID – the ID assigned to the provider. If it is not visible you will need to add it to Staff Details.
- Staff Member – Staff Member on invoice under General Information. Obtained from invoice.
- Location - Default location of a staff member
- Service Type – Service type assigned to the appointment.
- Pay Code – Pay Code assigned to the service type and assigned to the provider.
- Code – Code of service. Obtained from invoice item.
- Rate – Rate used to calculate payout amount.
- Hours Worked – Number of hours assigned to the provider based on appointments.
- Payout Due – Amount due the staff.
- Mileage – Mileage travelled based on entry in appointment.
- Mileage Reimbursement – Amount to be paid to provider for mileage based on Mileage and Mileage Rate.
Staff Signature Status - View report based on specific signature statuses (ie. Signed, Not Signed, Awaiting Review, Missing)
- Is Billed – Was the appointment was billed? Yes for the appointment was billed and No if it was not.
Status – Status of the appointment (ie. Kept, Late Cancel, No Show)
NOTE: You can select multiple statuses to narrow the results.
Is Billable - If the appointment is billable or non-billable. Includes a filter to show both billable and non-billable or only billable or only non-billable.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV or PDF button on the upper right tab.