Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
This Report is based on Payments applied and distributed to Invoice Service Dates. Each row in the report is related to payment applied to a specific date of service.
This Report pulls in:
- Pulls in Payments that were accepted in the specified date range.
- Does NOT pull in Open/Unapplied Payments.
NOTE: This Report includes Archived Clients.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Payroll under Billing section.
- Select Service Date range.
- Customize Grid to select the data columns you wish to display.
- Click Run Report.
Read the Report
When the report is run, it displays based on the Customize Grid options you chose. The list below covers all available options for the report and a description. If you do not see one of these options, select Customize Grid, check the item that is missing and rerun the report.
- You can Search the report for a specific name or word by entering at the top of the desired column. i.e. Service Date, Staff Member, Service Type, Pay Code.
- At the top, you can get a quick "at a glance" view of the Report.
- From left to right, you can see:
- Service – Date when service was rendered. Obtained from invoice item.
- Employee ID – the ID assigned to the provider. If it is not visible you will need to add it to Staff Details.
- Staff Member – Staff Member on invoice under General Information. Obtained from invoice.
- Service Type – Service type assigned to the appointment.
- Pay Code – Pay Code assigned to the service type and assigned to the provider.
- Code – Code of service. Obtained from invoice item.
- Rate – Rate used to calculate payout amount.
- Hours Worked – Number of hours assigned to the provider based on appointments.
- Payout Due – Amount due the staff.
- Mileage – Mileage travelled based on entry in appointment.
- Mileage Reimbursement – Amount to be paid to provider for mileage based on Mileage and Mileage Rate.
- Is Billed –
- Status – Status of Payout either paid or not paid.
Mark as Paid
Users with Organization Admin level Permissions can mark a transaction as paid out.
IMPORTANT: The Mark All button marks EVERY item in pulled report as Paid, not just what is visible on page.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV or PDF button on the upper right tab.