Permissions: All Staff can access Report. Therapists with "can only view assigned Clients" permission will only e able to view their own Clients.
Staff Members that were unassigned from Clients will show in the assigned column. This is to show they were assigned to them at one time. Even if that Staff Member never had an Appointment with that Client.
NOTE: This Report does not show Archived Clients.
Jump to Section [Set Report Parameters] [Read Report] [Download Report]
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Detailed Client under Clients section.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report for a specific name or word. i.e. Client Name, Service Type, etc.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Client Name.
- Client Intake Date.
- Service Types the Client has been seen for.
- Staff Members assigned to this Client at somepoint.
- Referral Source.
- Client's Last Appointment Date.
- Office Location.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.