- Cancelled & Rescheduled Appointments - Displays all Clients who have had a cancelled or rescheduled Appointment in the date range selected.
- No Show Appointments
- Session Units
- Group Attendance
- Detailed Attendance - Displays all Appointments (and their attendance status) a Client or Staff Member has scheduled within the specified date range.
- Attendance by Service Type - Displays the Attendance Rate of each Service Type.
- Retention Rate - Used to know how well a Therapist (and Practice) is retaining Clients over time.
- Appointments History Breakdown - Provides a visual breakdown of Appointment History for your Organization based on Kept, Rescheduled, No Show, Cancelled, or Late Cancel Appointments.
- Daily Billing - Displays the per-day billing totals from all Kept/Invoiced Appointments and accepted payments.
- Invoice Aging - This Report displays those Invoices with an unpaid balance. It allows you to quickly identify outstanding balances older than 30/60/90/120+ days since the Invoice Date.
- Service Billing - Report shows how much revenue is generated by a particular service type. This report pulls in data based on invoice date and payment date at the same time.
- Staff Billing - Report show amounts Staff Members have billed and collected for their Services within a specified date range
- Write-Off - Displays Write-Offs that occurred in a certain Date Range and it can be filtered by Client and Staff Member.
- Payment - Displays the summary of all Client/Insurance Payments and Write-Offs for Invoiced Services for each Client within the specified date range.
- Payment Methods - Displays a breakdown of revenue sources (credit card, cash, check, or insurance) for individual Payments on all Invoiced Services.
- Payroll - Based on Payments applied and distributed to Invoice Service Dates.
- Credit Cards Charges - Displays all Client Payments made in TheraNest that are tied to Credit Card transactions.
- Invoices History - Provides a visual breakdown of your Daily Invoice History in the last 30 days and your Total Outstanding Invoices.
Case & Notes Reports
- Open Cases - Displays open Cases in set Date Range.
- Assigned Cases - Displays Staff Assigned to Case in set Date Range.
- Closed Cases - Displays Cases Closed during set Date Range.
- Assessments Due by Therapist - Displays all Cases that are missing a Client Assessment in the set Date Range.
- Missing Progress Notes - Displays Kept Appointments for which no Progress Notes have yet been entered.
- Progress Note Signature Report - This Report displays all Progress Notes created during date range defined.
- Clients Intake - This Report displays all Client Intakes that occurred during your set Date Range.
- Clients Served - Displays Clients and what Service Type was used on an Appointment for them.
- Detailed Client - Displays Intake Date, Client Service Types, Staff Member Assigned and Last Appointment Date.
- Demographic Analytics - Display Active Clients who fit into selected Demographics.
- Referrers - This Report displays the Referral information for the set Date Range
- Referral Source Analytics - Displays which Referral is the most valuable to your Organization based on revenue, no shows and/or cancellations.
- Top 5 Referral Sources - Displays a visual break down of your top 5 referral sources.
- Claims Activity - Displays all events for In-Progress Claims by date.
- Manage Billing Payments Reconciliation - Displays Payments that were posted by the RCM team and are subject to RCM monthly fees. Use this report to reconcile your bank statement with claims activity.
- Staff Activity Log Report - Displays what actions Staff Members have taken in your Organization's Account over the last 120 days.