Staff members assigned to a client can see Catalyst Notes for that staff member/client combination. Users with Organization Admin permissions can see all Notes.
If a Catalyst Note is matched to the incorrect WebABA Appointment you can edit that match and re-match it with the appropriate Appointment.
Alternatively, you can actually create a WebABA Appointment FROM the Catalyst Note that was pulled in. This will create a new Appointment in WebABA and a linked Progress Note will be created from the Catalyst Note.
Match Catalyst SOAP Note to WebABA Appointment
IMPORTANT: If you are integrated with Catalyst Data Collection you can opt to have a special field on your Catalyst SOAP Note Template that will allow you to choose the appointment in WebABA to link to the SOAP Note. For more information on this, see Catalyst SOAP Note Session-Matching in Catalyst.
- Click the Catalyst Notes in the side navigation bar.
- Click Appointment Options and select Match WebABA Appointment.
- In the Match Appointment window, filter Appointments for that Client/Staff combination that occurred on that same day.
- Click the Match button for the appropriate Appointment.
Edit or Manage Match
Once a Note is matched to an Appointment you can edit that match and re-match it with the correct Appointment. This includes SOAP Notes that are linked via the Catalyst Session-Matching feature.
- Click Edit for the appropriate Catalyst Note to be matched.
- In the Edit Match window, select the correct Appointment to match it to.
Create WebABA Appointments from Catalyst Integration
On rare occasions, you may have started with a Catalyst Data Collection session and SOAP Note before you have created an appointment in WebABA. If this happens you can create a new Appointment in WebABA that will automatically link with the Catalyst Note.
IMPORTANT: You will need to enter the Service Type and other relevant information on the Edit Appointment Screen.
- Click the Catalyst Notes tab in the primary navigation bar.
- Click Appointment Options and select Create WebABA Appointment.
- Click Yes, Continue to confirm.
- Add appropriate Appointment details and click Save.