Available on WebABA Group only. Learn more about WebABA Group.
Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
If you are going to update your Bank Account for Credit Card processing, there are a few things you will want to ensure before you begin:
- The new bank account must be a Checking Account and not a Savings Account.
- Only one bank account can be used for deposits and debit of processing fees.
- Bank account updates made during business hours will be updated that day and funds will be deposited the next day for any transactions processed before 5PM Eastern.
- Bank information updated during non-business hours, it will be updated the very next business day.
- To prevent a Return on the merchant account, Vantage our merchant processor may request a copy of a voided check for bank verification. A message will be sent to you on this request.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Setup Credit Card Payment tab.
- Update Bank Account and Routing Number under Banking Details.
- Click teal Update button.