Available on WebABA Group only. Learn more about WebABA Group.
Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
WebABA processes payments using two different secure payment processors: Vantage, and Therapy Brands Pay with Stripe. The steps you will take to update your bank account depend on your payment processor.
Depending on which payment processor your practice is using, click the appropriate tab below for how to update your bank account information.
Update Bank Account: Therapy Brands Pay/Stripe
You can Update your Bank Account Information in Stripe in the Payout Settings of your Stripe Dashboard, which you can access by clicking Settings in the navigation sidebar and then External Payout Accounts and Scheduling. To modify your banking information, click the Edit button next to the desired bank account.
Update Bank Account: Vantage
If you are going to update your Bank Account for Credit Card processing, there are a few things you will want to ensure before you begin:
- The new bank account must be a Checking Account and not a Savings Account.
- Only one bank account can be used for deposits and debit of processing fees.
- Bank account updates require a copy of a voided check or an account verification letter from your bank. (Direct Deposit Forms are not accepted)
- Bank account updates will be verified complete after Vantage can fully verify your bank account details. This process can take up to two business days.
- To prevent a Return on the merchant account, Vantage our merchant processor may request a copy of a voided check for bank verification. A message will be sent to you on this request.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Setup Credit Card Payment tab.
- Update Bank Account and Routing Number under Banking Details.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to double check and verify Bank, Routing and Account information before submitting. Errors in these numbers may result in additional fees and/or processing time for updates.
- Click green Update button.