Available on WebABA Group only. Learn more about WebABA Group.
Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
If you're enrolled for credit card processing in WebABA, you can batch charge credit card transactions. Before you can batch charge a Client's Credit Card, it must (1) stored in the Client's Bill To & Insurance Info tab, and (2) charged at least once already.
Things to Note:
- You can only process full invoice payments. We are not able to process partial payments.
- The Client's Default Payment Method listed in their Bill To & Insurance Info tab will be charged if multiple payment methods are stored.
- Batch payments process in the same manner as individual credit card payments.
Process Multiple Payments at Once
- Click Billing tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Batch Payments in side menu. The Batch Payments wizard displays.
- Batch Type and Payment Method auto-populate.
- Enter Payment Number if desired. Leave blank and WebABA will assign a unique payment number to each Payment.
IMPORTANT: Entered Payment Number will be the number that is used for all Payments.
- Click Next.
Select Open Invoices
- Filter Service Date Range or, search the Heading Filters to display appropriate Open Invoices.
- Select appropriate Invoices you want to process Payments for.
- Click Next.
Confirm Batch Payment
- Review the Client Sessions and Total Amount Paid for this batch and click Submit Batch Payment.
After you Submit a Batch Payment the Batch Payment History tab will display. Here you can see the Completed Batch Payment History with the Assigned Batch Payment ID.
Any errors or problems processing the payments will show next to the Batch Payment ID Number. Hover over the Batch ID to see Details.
Voiding Batch Payments
Voiding a bath payment means you are cancelling a batch payment before the batch has processed.
WebABA processes payments using two different secure payment processors: Vantage, and Therapy Brands Pay with Stripe. Because Stripe payments are processed immediately, voiding a batch payment is only an option for clinics processing payments using Vantage.
- From the Batch Payment History tab it's possible to void a batch of payments using the Void button in the Actions column on the right so long as the batch hasn't settled.
- To void or refund individual payments within the batch, click the Batch Payment Id to get to the Credit Card Charges report.
You can sort the Batch Payments History tab by Pending, Posted and All transactions.