Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
To include Superbill level details on a printed Statement for multiple Dates of Service, you will need to create a generic Statement for the desired Dates of Service and customize a it to include the Superbill details.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Ledger in side menu and click appropriate tab to locate Invoice.
- Click the blue Statement button.
- Set desired Date Range and set appropriate Exclusions.
- Click Generate Statement button.
- Click Customize Grid link to customize displayed information.
- Select or deselect information to display. As you select, the Statement updates immediately with new column.
Print or Email Statement
WebABA printed Statements are designed to fit #10 Window Envelopes (4 1/8 x 9 1/2).
- When your Statement is ready, click Print.
- Add a Footnote if desired (this will print).
- And select what information you want to display on printed Statement.
- Click Print Statement.
- To email, save PDF that displays to your computer and email to Client.
Related Article: Include Superbill Level Details in Batch Statements