Permissions: You must have Administration Permissions or higher.
AccuPoint users who wish to have a different address show on billing documents may enter a Send Payments To address. You must have Administrator permissions to access this field.
- Click on Organization in the primary navigation bar
- Scroll to Send Payments To section.
- Fill out address fields with desired address and click Save.
If the Send Payments To field is left blank, the Location address on the settings page will be used instead.
We do not recommend putting a Provider's home address in these fields.
For Practices with Multiple Locations
If you have multiple Locations for your Practice, you can select to have the Appointment Location address listed for your Billing Documents.
IMPORTANT: If there is a Sent Payments To address listed for a Location, that is address will display for that location. If there is no Send Payments To address listed, the Location Address will display.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Locations & Rooms tab.
- Click Details for Location you want to update..
- Find Sent Payments To section.
- Click Save.
Back on the Organization > Settings select the If multiple locations exist, use address of appointment location on printed invoices, statements, superbills and receipts checkbox.
- If marked, the Appointment Location Address will display on printed Invoices, Statements, Superbills, and receipts.