This report shows Payments that were posted by the RCM Team and are subject to RCM monthly fees. Use this report to reconcile your bank statement with Claims Activity. This report filters by the Claims Posted Payment Date.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Managed Billing Payments Reconciliation under Advanced Reporting section.
- Set Filters:
- Set the Posted Date Range.
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report from any column.
Customize the Grid to select what columns of information you would like to display. You may select any of the following:
- Client listed on the Claim.
- Client ID
- Service Date listed on the Claim.
- Payer that the Claim was submitted to.
- Payment Date - The Date the Payer posted the Payment.
- Posted Date - The Date the Payment was Processed/Paid within WebABA.
- Paid Amount - The amount the Payer actually paid out for the service.
- Charged Amount - The amount that the Provider actually charges for the Service.
- Charged Date - The Date the Payment was charged on your monthly Invoice.
Invoice Batch ID
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click the CSV and PDF button on the upper right tab.