Permissions: You must have Organization Administrator Permissions.
You may update or change your WebABA Subscription at any time. As a Trial User, you will update your Subscription when you are ready to subscribe to WebABA.
Jump to [Subscription Plans] [Solution Additions] [Current Subscription Plan]
IMPORTANT Things to Note
NOTE: You may upgrade to WebABA Group at any time, but you will be unable to revert back to the WebABA Pro plan once you have upgraded.
- WebABA is a year subscription charged monthly. Each month the system will calculate the number of clients that were active during the month. If you move to different subscription level during billing period, your next invoice will reflect that change.
- All plans require a 12-month contract.
- WebABA Group is a yearly subscription charged monthly based Active Clients. Each month the system will calculate the number of clients that were active during the month.
- Your month-to-month charge will depend on how many Active Clients you had that month. You can view your invoices under Organization > Settings.
- From the Organization tab, click Manage Subscription in side navigation.
- The My Subscription page opens showing details for the two plans:
- WebABA Professional
- WebABA Group
- Click the Subscribe button for the desired plan.
NOTE: Each plan requires you to agree to a 12-month term agreement.
- A confirmation modal opens to confirm the subscription selection and provide additional plan details.
Note: If subscribing to the Group Plan, check the box to confirm you understand that your plan cannot be downgraded to the Professional Plan in the future.
- Click the Confirm button to confirm the subscription.
Professional Plan Group Plan
Solution additions are add on products that will enhance your WebABA experience. They are: Data Catalyst, Revenue Cycle Management, Credit Card Payments, Pinnacle - OBM Data Collection, Telehealth and Automatic Travel Appointmens
- Scroll down to the Solution Additions section of the page.
- Click the Get Started button for each plan or Learn More for Pinnacle to begin.
Current Subscription Plan
- Current subscription plan information will display on the My Subscription tab. From here, you can update your payment method or cancel the subscription.