Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
You must subscribe/add a Provider to WebABA AND complete the Provider registration. Doing so will initiate the Identity Proofing Process. There are two different subscription levels:
For information on pricing and setup fees reach out to Sales@WebABA.com
Before your Providers can Register for NewCrop you need to add them to NewCrop. As soon as you subscribe a Provider, they will receive an alert in WebABA with a link to complete registration with NewCrop. They will need to enter prescriber information, upload documents and verify their identity.
NOTE: You can also set up users with an Admin or Nurse role. These users need to register with NewCrop but do not need complete Identity Proofing. Select the Admin or Nurse role as part of step 4 when registering them.
Subscribe to ePrescribe for the First Time
- Navigate to the Organization tab and select Manage Subscription.
- Click the ePrescribe tab.
- This message will display under the subscription information section.
- Click the Help bubble so a WebABA support person can help you subscribe to ePrescribe.
Add Additional Providers to ePrescribe
- Type in a Provider name under ePrescribe Subscription.
- Confirm or enter missing Provider information.
NOTE: Select Nurse or Admin ePrescribing role for users who need access to NewCrop but don't need to do Identity Proofing.
- Default Location & Address pulls in from the Location listed on the Provider Profile.
- Organization Name & Address pulls in from the Organization tab.
- Fax Numbers are required fields.
- Confirm Provider NPI and DEA Number.
- Enter in additional License Number and License State.
- Click Submit. The Provider will receive an alert in WebABA with a link to complete the registration.
Repeat steps 1-7 for each Provider who will use ePrescribe in WebABA.