Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
You must subscribe/add a Provider to AccuPoint AND complete the Provider registration. Doing so will initiate the Identity Proofing Process. There are two different subscription levels:
For information on pricing and setup fees reach out to Sales@AccuPoint.com
It is important to Subscribe AND Register a Provider. This will help speed up the onboarding process.
Subscribe Provider to e-Prescribe
After adding Staff, they will be listed as Pending until they complete the Identity Proofing Process. You will not be charged for this Staff Member until they have been approved and are activated.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscriptions in side menu and click ePrescribe tab.
- Scroll down to e-Prescribe Subscription section.
- Select Subscription Level from dropdown.
- Then in Add Staff field, enter Staff Name.
- Click Update Subscribed Staff List button.
In Registering a Provider you will provide us with basic information about who will be handling Prescriptions within your Organization. Completing this information will start the Identity Proofing Process.
NOTE: There is room to register three Providers in this form. Repeat the form to register additional Providers.
- In Register e-Prescribe Staff section, search for Provider Name.
- Complete e-Prescribe Registration Form. Form will pull in some information entered in AccuPoint for you. All fields with a red * are required.
Again, these are the next steps. Now that you have subscribed the Provider, all information will be sent to AccuPoint and the registration process will begin.