Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
Telehealth Subscription is an optional, HIPAA compliant, add-on service with your monthly WebABA Subscription. There are two different plan options:
- Individual Plan - Is per therapist per month for one on one unlimited sessions. This plan allows for two participants in a given Telehealth session, the therapist and the client.
Subscribe to Telehealth
Once you have subscribed to Telehealth, added Staff Members will now have access to schedule a Telehealth session.
- Go to Organization tab in primary navigation bar and click Manage Subscription on side menu.
- Click the Telehealth Subscription tab.
Search for and Add Staff in Active Telehealth Staff sections. The Staff Member will appear as Added.
- Click Subscribe green button to complete process.
- A Confirmation screen will display to let you know that you will not be charged immediately.
- Click Update My Subscription.
Once you have successfully added a Staff Member, the staff will now have access to schedule a Telehealth session.
Customize your Organizations Telehealth
Enter desired customization and click Update when done.
- Waiting Room Header - This appears on the Telehealth Window and on the calls to action for the Telehealth feature throughout the platform.
Waiting Room Message - This message appears on the waiting room screen where a Client enters a session.