Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
You can add as many Authorizations as needed for each Client. An Authorization is considered used when the Appointment Status is marked as Kept.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
- Scroll down to Insurance Authorizations section.
- Click Add New Authorization button.
- Select appropriate Insurer/Payer for the Authorization from the dropdown.
- Enter Authorization Number, as well as the Start and End Dates for the Authorization.
- Select the appropriate Service Type from the Services dropdown.
- Enter the number of units allowed and the authorized timeframe.
- Click the blue plus icon to add additional Services.
- Click Save Authorization button after you have entered all Authorization information.