Permissions: You must have Billing Permissions.
You can add as many Authorizations as needed for each Client. An Authorization is considered used when the Appointment Status is marked as Kept.
NOTE: Any services added to a saved authorization will display on the Assigned Service Types page.
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Bill To & Insurance Info tab.
- Scroll down to Insurance Authorizations section.
- Click Add New Authorization button. The Add Authorization pop-up window opens.
- Select appropriate Insurer/Payer for the Authorization from the dropdown.
- Enter Authorization Number, as well as the Start and End Dates for the Authorization.
- Select the appropriate Service Type from the Services dropdown.
- Enter the number of units allowed and the authorized timeframe.
- Click the blue plus icon to add additional Services.
- Click Save Authorization button after you have entered all Authorization information. Any services added to the authorization will populate within the Assigned Service Types page.
Add Multiple Services in the Same Service Field
- Enter the first service in the service field. Click next to the service to add the additional services. All services will display in the field.