AccuPoint sends reminders for Authorizations that are set to expire or approaching exhaustion.
Authorization Expiration Reminder Questions
When does an my Expiration Reminder send?
- An Expiration Reminder is sent to all Staff assigned to the Client 7, 30, and 60 days before the expiration date.
- A final Expiration Reminder is sent to all Staff assigned to the Client on the day the Authorization is set to expire.
- All reminders are sent at 5:00am local time.
When does my Exhaustion Reminder send?
- An Authorization is exhausted when all available units have been used up before the Authorization expires. and will be sent automatically to all Staff assigned to the Client at the time.
- A Exhaustion Reminder is sent when there is 1 and 0 remaining units left in the Authorization.