Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
There are 5 general levels of Permissions in WebABA, but there is a lot of customization you can do with them.
By default, when a Staff Member is added to WebABA, they will automatically be given these permissions.
Clients Optional - If selected User:
- If selected, User will be view and create entries for Dynamic Forms in the Client Profile within WebABA.
- If selected, User will be able to submit Claims to the Clearinghouse. They will be able to see all tabs on the Billing > Claims tab (Awaiting Submission, Submitted, Rejected/Denied, etc.) and manage Claims in any state.
Default Permissions will also automatically enable when you select Therapist Permissions. You can manually deselect certain Default permissions if desired.
Optional - If selected, User:
- Can only view assigned Clients - If the Therapist is not assigned to the Client, they will not be able to see that Client at all in WebABA. Additionally, if selected, all Client Data permissions will apply only to Client's you are assigned to.
- Can only view personal calendar & agenda - When selected, Therapist will only have access to their calendar and agenda and cannot see others' calendars or agendas.
- Notes Require Supervisory Review - If selected, you will enter their Supervisors name. Any Notes this Therapist writes will be submitted to their Supervisor.
- Can Access Patient Notes
- Must Review and Approve all Notes - Supervisor will be alerted when there is a new Note to be reviewed. They will review and approve the Note. The Note will be sent back to the Therapist to make changes and then save and e-sign if applicable.
- Must Review and Co-Sign all Notes - Supervisor will be alerted when there is a new Note to be reviewed. They will review the Note and then co-sign the Note. It will be sent back to the Therapist, they will also co-sign the Note and save it.
- Can Edit Place of Service on Progress Note.
NOTE: If Therapist also has Billing Permissions, this will be selected by default.
- Can Add, Edit, and Archive Dynamic Forms - If selected User will be able to add and manage Dynamic Forms for you Organization.
Default, Billing, and Therapist Permissions will also automatically enable when you select Administration Permissions. In addition to those Permissions, Administrators will be able to access Organization level settings and Staff functions.
- User will be able to add and manage Staff. This includes giving Staff appropriate Permissions. Additionally, an Administrator will be able to Inactivate and Activate Staff members in the system.
Default, Billing, Therapist, and Administration Permissions will also automatically enable when you select Administration Permissions. In addition, Organization Administrators will be able to do the following.
- User will be able to enable and manage Subscriptions, including things like Telehealth, e-Prescribe, Wiley, etc.
- User will be able to enable and manage organization wide Client Portal settings.
- User will be able to Export Client Data from WebABA.
- User will be able to enable and manage the WebABA/Catalyst Integration from within WebABA.