This Report allows you see and easily print all Notes written during set time period. This is useful during an audit.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Audit Notes Report under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Service Dates
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report using any of the search fields in the column headers.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Date/Time of the Session.
- Client Name.
- The Insurer if listed.
- Service Type listed in Session.
Once you have the ability to print individual Notes or ALL Progress Notes for set Date Range.
- View Individual Note by click View link for desired Note.
- OR click Print All Progress Notes button to print all Progress Notes for set date range.