Available on WebABA Group only. Learn more about WebABA Group.
This report will display all of the signed progress notes linked to an appointment with a service date in the timeframe selected. Notes are considered signed as long as there is at least one signature attached, whether it's from a therapist or client.
If the Catalyst Integration is enabled:
- When you run the Audit Notes Report, if a Progress Note exists for an Appointment matched with a Catalyst SOAP Note, in the Audit Notes Report, the Progress Note will display first, followed by the appended Catalyst Note. If you download or print multiple Progress Notes, the appended SOAP Note will display after each Progress Note.
Set Report Parameters (Filter)
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Audit Notes Report under Cases & Notes section.
- Set Filters:
- Service Dates
- Click Run Report.
Note: Change the number of Clients shown per page (10, 25, 50 or 100) by clicking desired unit at top of report.
Read the Report
- You can Search the Report using any of the search fields in the column headers.
- From left to right, you can see:
- The Date/Time of the Session.
- Client Name.
- The Insurer if listed.
Service Type listed in Session.
- Use Customize Grid to remove items from the view or add additional items: Date of Birth, Provider, Place of Service and/or Case Name.
Once you have the ability to print individual Notes or ALL Progress Notes for set Date Range.
NOTE: Print All Progress Notes opens a multi-page PDF of all Progress notes associated with the appointments displayed in the grid.
- View Individual Note by click View link for desired Note.
- OR click Print All Progress Notes button to print all Progress Notes for set date range.