You now have the ability to update Matched Catalyst SOAP Notes to the most current version in AccuPoint. This is extremely helpful if you updated a SOAP Note in Catalyst after it had already been matched in AccuPoint.
Catalyst SOAP Note updates will display in the Pending Updates column, and you will have 3 action options:
- Update Catalyst Note and Rematch - This updates the SOAP Note to the latest published version and will automatically be rematched to the same Appointment and the Progress Note will be resigned with any signatures from Catalyst.
IMPORTANT: If you update Catalyst Note and Rematch and a Supervisor Signature is required, the SOAP Note will be update and rematched to the Appointment and the Supervisor will receive a notification to sign the Progress Note.
- Update Catalyst Note and Unmatch - This updates the SOAP Note to the latest published version and will unmatch from Appointment. You will need to manually go in and match the updated version of the SOAP Note to the appropriate Appointment.
- Ignore Update - No updates will be made in the system will change. The original SOAP Note will still be Matched to the original Appointment. Update available will not show again unless a different change is made to the Catalyst SOAP Note.
- Click Catalyst Notes tab in primary navigation bar.
- Locate appropriate SOAP Note via the Pending Updates Column.
- Click Update button.
- Updates that were made after the SOAP Note was published display.
- Select desired Action.