You have the ability to update Matched Catalyst SOAP Notes to the most current version in WebABA. This is extremely helpful if you updated a SOAP Note in Catalyst after it had already been matched in WebABA.
Update SOAP Notes and Match/UnMatch
- Click Catalyst Notes in the side navigation bar.
- Locate the appropriate SOAP Note via the Pending Updates Column.
- Click the Update button.
- Updates that were made after the SOAP Note was published are displayed in the Pending Updates column.
- Select the desired Action.
See below for explanations of each option.
IMPORTANT: If you update Catalyst Note and Rematch and a Supervisor Signature is required, the SOAP Note will be updated and rematched to the Appointment and the Supervisor will receive a notification to sign the Progress Note.
NOTE: You may select an appointment via the Catalyst SOAP Note Session-Matching feature and manually link a different appointment via WebABA. If this happens, select the appropriate action.
These actions will not happen automatically and it is up to the user to determine the best course of action in various scenarios.
- Update Note and Match to New Appointment - This updates the SOAP Note to the latest published version and will unmatch the existing WebPG appointment and match it to the new appointment listed in the modal.
- Update Note and Keep Match - This updates the SOAP Note to the latest published version and will keep the existing appointment matched. Furthermore, this will also update the integrated calendar on the Catalyst side so that the appended appointment is updated to what is matched on WebPG.
- Update Note and Unmatch - This updates the SOAP Note to the latest published version and will unmatch from Appointment. You will need to manually go in and match the updated version of the SOAP Note to the appropriate Appointment. Using this option will also unmatch the appointment from the SOAP note on the Catalyst side.
- Ignore Update - No updates will be made in the system will change. The original SOAP Note will still be Matched to the original Appointment. Update available will not show again unless a different change is made to the Catalyst SOAP Note.