Permissions: You must have Organization Administration Permissions.
As of 8/31/2021, you will be able to pay for WebABA using a Bank Account! We use Stripe, which allows you to securely add your account information for your WebABA Subscription payments.
Note: We do not store or log any financial details anywhere in our system. Details collected to make payments are taken in a secure manner and passed directly to Stripe. The safeguarding of your financial details is the responsibility of Stripe.
Add Bank Account as Payment Method
You have the ability to update existing payment information (i.e. you need to update to a new credit card or bank account), or you can switch payment methods.
- Click Organization tab in primary navigation bar.
- Click Manage Subscriptions in side menu.
- Click Update Payment Method button.
- Current Payment Method displays.
- Click Change Payment Method button.
- Select Payment Method:
- Click Add Card Info to pay by Credit Card. Then follow screen prompts to add required information.
- OR Click Add Bank Info to pay by Bank Account. You will be navigated to a secure Stripe interface where you can enter required Bank information.
- Once payment information is updated, it will display under Manage Subscription > Update Payment button.