Permissions: All Staff can access Report.
The Authorization Report will allow you to generate a report for a specified date range that will provide information on authorizations that fall within the given date range, their unit allocation, and utilization percentages.
Jump to Section [Set Report Parameters] [Read Report] [Download Report]
Set Report Parameters (Filter) and Run Report
- Click Reports in primary navigation bar and click Authorization Report under Clients section.
- Choose the Service Date range and Run Report.
Read the Report
- You can filter the Report by Client, Insurer or Service Type.
- From left to right, you can see by default:
- The Client Name.
- Client Insurer
- Service Types.
- Units Allowed - total number of units authorized for the authorization period.
- Units Kept - units associated with appointments that have already occurred.
- Percent Kept - percent of total units associated with appointments that have already occurred.
- Units Upcoming - units associated with appointments that have not occurred.
- Units Available - units available for new appointments. (Units allowed minus units kept and units upcoming)
- Percent Upcoming
- Units Cancelled - total units for canceled, no show, and late cancel
- Canceled % - percentage of canceled appointments
- Total Billed - total of units allowed that have been billed
- Total Available to be Billed - total of un-billed units that are ready to be billed
- Percent Billed - percentage of units allowed that was billed
- Period - Name of the specific authorization period.
- Period Start Date - start date for the authorization period.
- Period End Date - end date for the authorization period.
- Click Customize Grid to choose the columns you wish to display.
Once you have run the Report, you can copy or download the CSV, Excel, and PDF version directly to your computer.
- Click CSV and PDF on the upper right tab.