Providing affordable, accessible billing is a cornerstone of WebABA. We are excited to share that we will be offering billing through Change Healthcare (CHC) at a true per Claim-rate and not a per line item rate.
We want to help your Practice as you grow, and have negotiated special rates for customers who submit a high volume of Electronic Claims. The best part is these discounted prices will apply to all of you Claims (not just the ones above each level) and will be automatically applied to your account, unlike our competitors. No need to worry about predicting how many Claims you will submit each month.
If you're unsure on the number of Claims you submit monthly please reach out to your current clearinghouse and they should be able to provide you that number.
You can expect the following with CHC:
- A true per-claim rate. A small monthly fee for the first 10 claims, a small per-claim rate for each additional claim.
- See claim status within WebABA You will not have to login to a separate system to see if your claims failed and why.
- ERAs are included, unlike our competitors.
- Assistance with EDI and ERA enrollment is included at no extra charge, as well as access to friendly support on claims submissions.
- True integration. Customer who enroll through CHC will have exclusive access in the future to additional features and added functionality.
What exactly is Enrollment (or CHC Enrollment)?
- Enrollment is a process that lets your Payers know that you will be submitting electronic Claims (EDIs) and receive ERA's through our Clearinghouse partner, Change Healthcare.
IMPORTANT: This is not the same as getting credentialed with Payer.
How long does enrollment take?
- It can up to 45 business days to be approved. This is will be different for each Payer and may depend on if additional forms are required to process your enrollment.
IMPORTANT: Because the enrollment time varies from Payer to Payer, we suggest that you do NOT hold on to Claims until you are approved.
How will my Change Healthcare Rep contact me?
- A Change Healthcare (CHC) enrollment representative will contact you within 5 days of submitting this form confirming your connection with CHC has been established. This representative will begin the process of enrollments with you.
I have Enrollments in-progress with Change Healthcare but need to add another Payer Enrollment, how do I do that?
- If it is within that initial 60 day window for an in-progress Enrollment with Change Healthcare and you need to add a Payer Enrollment for the same Location, NPI, and TIN, contact your Change Healthcare Rep and they will add it to you existing project.
How will I know when my Payer Enrollments have been approved?
- You will receive a weekly status update email from Change Healthcare. Use this email to verify that your Payer has been approved.
I received an approval or rejection directly from the Payer, now what?
- While Change Healthcare will do everything they can to make sure that they receive the notice, there may be an instance where you receive an approval or rejection notice directly from the Payer. In this case, be sure to contact your Change Healthcare Rep to let them know.
I have a question about my in-progress Enrollments, who do I contact?
- When you Enroll Payers with Change Healthcare you should receive a welcome packet with an email address for your Change Healthcare Rep. Feel free to reach out to your Rep concerning any in-progress Enrollments questions or concerns.
- If you reach out to WebABA, we may direct you back to you Change Healthcare Rep.