There are two Claim Scrub errors that may occur concerning the Diagnostic Code.
Claim Scrub Error:
- No diagnostic codes found in the notes for (date) session. Make sure the session has progress notes for the date and time of the session. (See FIX 1 to solve)
- No diagnostic codes found in the notes for (date) session. Make sure the session has progress notes for the date and time of the session. You can run the missing progress notes report by clicking here. (See FIX 2 to solve)
This means that there is not a Diagnosis in the Initial Assessment tab AND there are multiple Cases open.
- Go to the Client Details and click Notes.
- Add a Diagnosis via the Behavioral Assessment tab.
Save the changes.
- Click the Progress Notes tab.
- Check that the Diagnostic Code appears on the Progress Note.
- Link the Progress Note to the Appointment.
Note: This error message only triggers when a Client has more than one Case on their profile. Even if the Client only has one open Case but multiple closed Cases, it will trigger this message.
This happens when there are multiple Cases open, AND the Appointment does not have a Progress Note linked to it. Therefore, WebABA cannot pull the Diagnosis associated with that Case.