Permissions: Therapist can make Addendums for their assigned Cases, Administrators or higher can make Addendums for all Cases.
To begin the Client EHR a behavioral assessment is made and diagnostic codes are added to the assessment. The Diagnostic Impressions include diagnosis codes which are used for the client record and are linked to Progress Notes and Billing.
IMPORTANT: The Behavioral Assessment with Diagnosis Codes should be completed prior to the creation of Case or Progress Notes.
Complete Behavioral Assessment with Diagnosis Codes
- Locate Client and open Client Profile.
- Click Notes in left side menu.
Select individual Case if multiple cases are listed.
- Click the Behavioral Assessment tab.
- Click + Add Diagnosis to enter a new Diagnosis.
- Start typing keywords or a diagnosis code number to display diagnosis codes and select the desired code.
Click + Add Diagnosis and repeat process to add another diagnostic code if needed.
- Complete remaining fields as needed.
NOTE: Client Intake Date may not be changed here. If the intake date is incorrect, go to Client Details > Additional Details tab to change the Intake Date.
- Click Save.