Permissions: You must have Administration or Organization Administration Permissions.
Client Treatment Locations may be added to Client Details that are specific to a client and include both the Location and Place of Service. These treatment locations will then be available when booking appointments for the client in the Appointment Location dropdown.
Add and Validate Treatment Locations
Add treatment locations to client details:
- Click the Treatment Locations tab on the Client Details page.
- Click the +New Location button.
- If you don't see the desired location you can Show Archived Locations by selecting the checkbox under Treatment Locations.
- A new page opens. Enter Location Name, Place of Service, Address information, and Phone Number.
Select Set as default location for this client's appointments if needed.
NOTE: You have the ability to enter a 9-digit zip code if required by insurers so you can successfully submit claims.
- Click Save Changes.
- The Address Verification window opens. Click Confirm Address.
- If the address is not valid, select the recommended address or Cancel and edit the address.